Advocate and Learn
A key to building an inclusive campus is understanding, embracing, and advocating for the full array of diversity represented in the Titan community.
Living, working, and interacting in diverse communities is part of our education and it helps us create a more equitable campus. When we challenge ourselves, learn from each other, acknowledge and consider different viewpoints, and truly listen to the narratives within our community, we grow.
In this section, you will find opportunities to increase understanding as an ally with our friends and colleagues through educational opportunities and programs.
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Programs Monthly Newsletter
- Diversity Initiatives Resource Center Ally Trainings (Safe Space and Undocu Ally) and Workshops
- Veterans Resource Center Vet Net Ally Training
- Faculty Development Center - Diversity & Inclusion
- Faculty Development Center - Certificates
- Faculty Development Center - Certificate Recipients